***SAVE THE DATE***
June 29 - July 1 | Grand Traverse Resort
#EdCon20 is MASSP's Premier Event for building administrators at all levels! This conference is an action-packed event that combines national keynote speakers, EdTalks from top educators around the state, and breakout sessions all facilitated by principals for principals, and networking opportunities to connect you with colleagues statewide.
Who should attend?
- Building Level Administrators
- SD & Central Office Staff who work with, support and supervise building level administrators
- Aspiring Administrators
- MDE Staff
- University & College Faculty who support building Administrators
- We strongly suggest attending as a team! Building Principal, Assistant Principals and Dean's of Students!
What can you expect at #EdCon20?
- A presentation from the Chief Deputy Superintendent who will share the continued vision for making Michigan a Top 10 education state. Additionally, state and national legislative updates from MASSP's Bob Kefgen.
- A live simulation of various legal scenarios and the appropriate responses schools should take, facilitated by Lusk Albertson's Kevin Sutton.
- Time to learn and connect with your building administrative team. Get ideas and hash out your building’s programming needs for the 2020-21 school year.
- An opportunity to reconnect with your family! Grand Traverse is a beautiful family-friendly resort where your spouse and kids can enjoy the pool, beach and downtown Traverse City while you’re learning. EdCon also has an amazing family picnic with bounce houses, face painting and games for kids of all ages
Please use the Resources menu for links to more information on keynote speakers, agenda, breakout sessions and more!
MASSP Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made seven (7) calendar days or more in advance of the training date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after this date, including no-shows, are nonrefundable. Registration fees may be transferred to another individual by contacting the MASSP office at (517) 327-5315.
In the event that MASSP must cancel a training due to unforeseen circumstances, including inclement weather, participants will be refunded the cost of registration or may credit the fee toward an upcoming training. MASSP does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
Acme , MI 49610