Considering building leadership? Know someone who is?
Join MASSP for a full day of resume help, interviewing techniques, networking and more!
This one-day workshop is open to aspiring principals, APs, deans and even current admins who want to take their career to the next level!
You don't even need to take a day away from the office - it's on Saturday, March 2, 2019. Plus, it's only $49 for the whole day (including lunch)!
- 9:00 - 9:30: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30 - 10:40: Round Robin Sessions
- 10:40 - 10:50: Break
- 10:50 - 11:10: Resumes, Cover Letters, Portfolios and the Interview Process
- 11:15 - 11:45: Panel Discussion
- 11:45 - 12:30: Lunch & Networking (provided)
- 12:35 - 2:15: Small Group Practice Interviews
- 2:15 - 2:30: Break
- 2:30 - 3:00: Practice Writing Prompt and Scenarios
Interested in joining us? HURRY! SPACE IS LIMITED AND FILLS UP QUICKLY!
MASSP, 1001 Centennial Way, Lansing, MI 48917
MASSP Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made seven (7) calendar days or more in advance of the training date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made after this date, including no-shows, are nonrefundable. Registration fees may be transferred to another individual by contacting the MASSP office at (517) 327-5315.
In the event that MASSP must cancel a training due to unforeseen circumstances, including inclement weather, participants will be refunded the cost of registration or may credit the fee toward an upcoming training. MASSP does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.