How Are Things Going in Your School? How Do You Know?
Does your perception of student, staff and community satisfaction with your school match reality? The only way to truly know the answer is to ask. As you head into the last quarter of the school year it’s time to take the temperature by gathering feedback. This information will help you and your team to address issues and plan for an even better 2020-21 school year. How can you do this in a consistent and efficient manner? MASSP’s Director of Digital Learning, Ryan Cayce, will walk you through survey creation and provide several survey templates for your consideration in a convenient 90-minute webinar. Simply log in from your desk and learn!
The following essential questions will be covered during the webinar:
- Why is feedback important and why do we want it?
- Who do we want feedback from?
- How do we gather valuable feedback?
- What are the most effective methods for collecting feedback?
- What do we do with feedback after we gather it?
Participants will leave with:
- Sample stakeholder surveys
- A survey design protocol handout
What they are saying?
“The information about surveys was insightful. I especially enjoyed the copies you shared of surveys. I took them for question banks to help me improve/create surveys back at home”