Knowing great schools have great leaders, MASSP is focused on our mission of advancing learning through educational leadership - providing you, the school leader, the resources, strategies, and inspiration required to support teachers in making learning possible for all students.
In short, we know your school’s success begins and ends with you. Principals strategically, collaboratively, and purposely equip, encourage, and challenge each individual in the school community - students and adults alike - to reach his or her highest potential through 2 core elements:
- Building a culture that nurtures each individual to live the shared norms, values, and beliefs, and to grow in a safe, caring, and high-performing school community.
- Leading learning that empowers each individual to apply the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to grow and contribute productively in a global economy.
Identifying the specific levers that allow you to build culture and lead learning relies on your expertise not just as a building leader, but also on your ability to sustain and support continued growth.
As you assess your individual and collective strengths and needs, and plan for the launch of another school year, be strategic is assessing your current state of practice, desired state of practice, and resources needed to close the gap.
No matter where you are on your journey, MASSP is ready to support your next steps in-district and/or at regional sites. Developed by leading experts, our targeted workshops on-demand, online, and on location, cover some of the most critical topics in education. Click on a link below to learn more about specific programming and events:
- Adaptive Schools
- CEL’s 5D and 5D+ Observation, Feedback and Evaluation System
- Leading Learning
- Mentoring and Executive Coaching
- PSAT and SAT Data Workshops
- Restorative Practices
- Convening Conferences and Events
- 2019-20 PD Calendar: Conferences and Regional Events
Written by Colin Ripmaster, MASSP Associate Executive Director