Candidates seeking to enroll in the MASSP Path to Leadership program should utilize the following steps to ensure that all application materials are properly completed and submitted.
1. Purchase the application module and create a username and password in Michigan Virtual's Professional Learning Portal.
2. Access the application module in the Professional Learning Portal.
- Download and complete the Path to Leadership application. The application must be typed (no handwritten copies accepted,) signed and submitted in the Professional Learning Portal as a PDF file by the required application deadline. (Tip: type directly in the application, print a hard copy, sign it and then scan it as a PDF to upload.)
- Upload a current resume in PDF format as well as a copy of job description/duties, if possible, by the required application deadline. Please note, it is important this information is updated and current.
- Order official graduate transcripts from each college/university sent to MASSP, attn: Tammy Jackson, 1001 Centennial Way, Suite 100, Lansing, MI 48917 or via direct email from the institution to email@example.com.
3. Plan to attend the mandatory program orientation online session, as listed on the cohort calendar and the Path to Leadership website.
4. Each applicant will be contacted via email after the application deadline has expired and notified of acceptance, deferment or rejection.