MASSP has created a toolkit featuring important resources related to the Governor's Return to School Roadmap for the 2020-21 school year. Please click on the available toolkit items to learn more.
MI Safe Schools Preparedness Plan: A “How To”
These resources walk districts through the process of writing and reviewing their own individual preparedness plan.
- How To Write Your MI Safe Schools Preparedness Plan (Slide Deck)
- Executive Order 2020-142
- MI Safe Schools Roadmap for 2020-21
- MAISA Continuity of Learning Guidance
- MASSP Roadmap Tracking Tool (PDF)
- MASSP Roadmap Tracking Tool (Google Spreadsheet)
- MAISA Sample District Plan
- Sample COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
- COVID-19 Preparedness and Reponse Plan Template
- AFT, MASA, MASB & MEA Joint Return to School FAQ
Safe Schools Roadmap Resources
Below are additional items related to the Reopening of Schools
- Principal's Guide to Safely Reopening Slide Deck (PDF)
- Principal's Guide to Safely Reopening Video
- Kent ISD Return to School Guide (Vetted by Thrun)
- Kent ISD Childcare Preparedness & Response Plan (Vetted by Thrun)
- MASSP Pupil Accounting FAQ
Re-Opening Considerations Compilation
As various other entities released plans for reopening, MASSP made note of the topics being considered and created a master list of all the topics that potentially need to be addressed as schools look to reopen.
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Resources
Here are additional documents from MAISD to assist districts with completing required learning plans.