Google has created a Teach from Home Website with training resources for teachers to learn how to use the Google Classroom Suite and more advanced skills for facilitating remote learning. It includes a downloadable toolkit in multiple languages and includes specific print and video resources to address professional learning needs, including:
- How do I teach remotely with video calls?
- How do I teach remotely without video calls?
- How do I make lessons accessible to all?
- How do I keep students engaged?
- How do I keep in touch with other teachers?
As districts develop their Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan this resource and embedded training might be used to engage teachers in transitioning toward remote learning and count toward hours of instruction permitted for professional learning within EO2020-35.