***Registration is now CLOSED!***
To be added to a waiting list, click here.
This event seeks to provide a unique opportunity for building principals, counselors, student leadership advisers and student leaders to come together to discuss and seek solutions for student mental health concerns impacting our schools.
333 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
- Student Mental Health Trends by the numbers
- Addiction: alcohol/drugs, prescription medication, tobacco and vaping
- Depression and suicidal tendencies
- The impact of digital media on adolescents
A call for presentations will go out seeking schools with programming in place to share their best practice on the following topics...
- Community Resources & Support Networks
- Stress Release, Mindfulness and School/life Balance
- Effects of Digital Media
- Supporting Students with Chronic Health Issues
- Supporting Students with a Mental Illness Diagnosis
- Suicide Awareness and Responsiveness
- Trauma-Informed Schools/ACES programming
- Addiction: Indicators and Prevention
Who Should Attend?
A team from each school inclusive of:
- Student Leadership Adviser and
- 3-5 student leaders
*Discounted pricing will be provided for teams!
$700/Team (2 adults & 4 students)
$175 an additional/single adult
$125 an additional/single student
*Savings of $150 when bringing a Team
Thank you to the following event sponsors!
Seeking presentations from schools with established and successful programming on student mental health-related topics that could be adopted and implemented in schools across the state. For more information and to submit, visit http://bit.ly/2IkFkAC.
Lansing , MI 48933